Successful and ambitious companies value their employees.
They invest large amounts of time and money in recruitment and, as a result, invariably do not wish to ‘lose’ profitable, high quality staff to their competitors; the retention of key personnel is of paramount importance.
Aside from salary and a positive, motivational working environment, the benefits package that an employee enjoys plays a significant role in the decision making process of whether to stay with their existing employer or to move to pastures new.
The offering of pensions, healthcare, life assurance and other flexible benefits creates tremendous opportunity for employers to achieve their goals; to not only recruit and retain the best people, but also to reward and motivate them.
English Mutual is a specialist provider of employee benefits, supporting the needs and requirements of a large number of corporate clients, from small family run businesses to large, globally recognised household names. Our expertise in this field is something of which we are very proud.
It has been achieved by our understanding and acknowledgment of the fact that for an employee benefits package to be successfully installed and fulfill its purpose it must be appropriate, it must fit with the long term needs of the client, it must be properly managed and maintained and, most importantly, it should be understood and valued by the employees.
English Mutual utilises a consultative approach to the delivery of employee benefit solutions; the emphasis being on the achievement of the right balance between strategy, design, communication and ongoing management.
Our strategy is simple; to deliver a bespoke suite of services to each corporate client that is unique to their needs, providing:
- A comprehensive, tailored strategic consultancy which ensures that the benefits package meets and supports the goals of the business.
- Recommendations on the type and levels of benefits required.
- The full range of communication strategies to guarantee effective understanding and appreciation by the target employees, making full use of both the latest technology and vital face to face client contact.
- Full administrative support, including full or partial outsourcing.
- Ongoing, regular account management and review thus ensuring that our service continues to support the needs of the business and its employees, irrespective of legislative, organisational or market change.
English Mutual delivers a highly effective benefits platform which integrates seamlessly with HR and payroll functions whilst generating a sense of understanding, appreciation and value amongst employees, satisfying the needs of our corporate clients.